Piña Customs Webconferences:
Approximately once a month, we hold a webconference on the following subjects:
- The legal requirements of importing into the United States.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- The NAFTA marking rules.
- NAFTA origin verifications.
- The requirements of country of origin markings.
- Preferential tariff provisions 9801 and 9802.
- Customs valuation principles.
- Computed value and the ACS Reconciliation Prototype.
- The classification of imported merchandise under the HTSUS.
- Mexico’s Maquiladora industry and Article 303 of the NAFTA.
- Common mistakes made by importers of Maquiladora shipments.
- Correcting Customs related mistakes.
If you would like information on the webconferences please contact us.